This is a simple list of ten reasons I will write this blog about my life in the Klamath River Valley.
1. Because I loved living in Happy Camp.
2. I love to write.
3. Things should be said.
4. I got the inspiration for this blog while praying this morning.
5. I trust God to guide me right.
6. My daughter wanted me to write a memoir.
7. There should be no reason for me to be afraid to write.
8. I want to share my photographs, videos, art, fiction, and journal entries.
9. It is a good, low-stress creative challenge.
10. Hopefully someone will someday enjoy reading it.